9/11 and the 2.3 trillion missing from the pentagon
Mandra
2007-08-14 22:27:08 UTC
Dov Zakheim and the Missing Trillions

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com
Monday, August 6
From: Nila Sagadevan <***@Xcox.net>

What is the most outrageous piece of news that isn't being discussed?
I would venture to say it is the strange tale of Dov Zakheim and
the missing trillions. I hear all kinds of numbers. I hear 2.3
trillion from Rumsfield and I hear about one trillion that Zakheim
can't explain. Still, you'll need to check the dates of Zakheim's
days in the saddle as Pentagon Comptroller and then you can wonder
to your heart's content. There's no doubt the money is gone and
there's no doubt about who should know where it went but.what do I
know? I know one trillion dollars is a lot of money.

Isn't one trillion dollars a million million? Zounds!!!

Has the cost of the entire Iraqi incursion come to a trillion dollars yet?

It certainly isn't anywhere near 2.3 trillion. Why isn't this under
discussion? Is it just too big a thing, too enormous to comprehend,
that our minds go blank when we think about it? Hmmm.

There are a number of researched sources for all of the details you
need to get a grasp of the situation. I'm not going to go into that
kind of detail here. It's been done better than I can manage at
places like here
http://www.onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1015.shtml and
here http://www.solari.com/learn/articles_missingmoney.htm this
last link gives you many further links. You might want to read some
of this before you continue here. And you should probably read this
http://www.onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1047.shtml by
the author of the first link.

The man at the center of this sub rosa controversy is Dov Zakheim.
Here is what is said about him. He's a dual national Zionist and
also a Rabbi.

He's the co-author of this PNAC gem
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
or, he isn't the co-author but he signed off on it and it was really
written by Kristol and Kagan. I read different things and, having
been burned once, I'm in no mood for putting anything out that isn't
just as close to the truth as I can get. If you read the sources I
have given and you extrapolate out to some degree you will find
that Rabbi Zakheim is right there in the bed and under the covers
snuggled up tight with all the other names that keep coming up.
You'll also find an alarming amount of connections to 9/11. Hmmm...

Here are a few salient features that struck me. He resigned in March
2005 when it was discovered that a trillion dollars was missing
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2005/01/14509.php

On September 10th, 2001 (note this auspicious 'night before Christmas
date) Rumsfield announced that 2.3 trillion was missing.

http://benfrank.net/patriots/news/national/pentagon_missing_trillions

Now wait a minute. doesn't this come to over 3 trillion dollars?
Is Zakheim responsible for all of it or part of it? Is it a mere
trillion for him and someone else lost the rest? I'm relying on you
to square this away for me. This blog is interactive.

How can you not account for this amount of money in this day and
age with computers?

Why has this, along with other news, (such as the WTC being near
condemned status, prior to the attacks, because of billions in
required refurbishments) with which we are familiar, disappeared
from the landscape?

Most importantly, what was a dual nationality cat like Rabbi Zakheim
doing in charge of the Pentagon's money supply? Forget that, what
is Chertoff, another dual nationality cat doing in charge of Homeland
Security?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=3594 You might find a
number of things in this article interesting, one of which is this,
"Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies
to quietly return to Israel . In several cases, Israeli suspects
working for phony moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems
from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested
positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner
of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company,
fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview.

One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems
videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade
Center.

These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations.

These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported
explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel
without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities
in the United States having been vigorously investigated." (1)

Does it all sound like science fiction to you? Put "Chertoff dual
nationality" into Google and see if you have enough time in your
life to read the things you find.

Any time you start looking into the rabbit hole you run across the
same names. There is this handful of people who constantly show up.
Why are there continuous connections to Israel? As I have said
before, I don't enjoy having to reach these conclusions. There is
no more heavyweight subject than Israeli involvement in 9/11. There
is nothing that causes more screeching and name calling, slander
and opprobrium. But. every time you look and everywhere you look,
the same names, the same connections, the same events pop to the
surface of the lake like a dead body and smell as bad.

Now, either this is the most fantastic, most outrageous set of
coincidences of which there is no parallel in human history or.
there is something to it.

What are so many members of one of the smallest groups of people
in the world doing in so many sensitive areas of the American
government? How come they have so many irrefutable connections to
one of the biggest events in American history? Honestly, I just
want some answers. I don't know what to think and I don't like
having to think about and speak about things that can make me a
target of powerful interests that seem to be in control of a whole
lot of bad stuff.

Now, once again, either there is something to all of this or it is
an unbelievable chain of coincidence that defies reason. What do
we make of this? http://911review.org/brad.com/batcave/Dov_Zakheim_911.html
This website http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2775
had to remove it due to Zakheim's lawyers. There's a lot of information
from several sources here http://www.newsfollowup.com/flight77_32.htm
...I don't speak to the truth of the contents. I'd just appreciate
it if you would READ, THINK, REFLECT and REASON. What I have placed
before you is a small, small portion of what you can find which all
speaks to the same thing. And speaking of outrageous coincidences,
what is Zakheim doing as Corporate Vice President of System Planning
Corporation? .more freaking coincidences. I've got more coincidences
than there are illegal immigrants.

Unfortunately for me, this has gone way past coincidence and the
circumstantial. This is some unknown animal hiding in plain sight.
I don't know what to call it. It can't be coincidence or circumstantial,
there are enough grains of sand here to create your own beach. It
blares at me through klaxons. It's screaming from rooftops. It's
dancing with ten thousand Broadway revues surrounded by all the
lights of Las Vegas. I have to conclude what I fear to conclude.

How do we come to empirical fact? We get there by repeating
experiments, by observation and by weighing evidence to the point
where doubt is removed from our conclusions. I'd really appreciate
the readers weighing in with their thoughts and any further information
they might have. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and
looks like a duck and you see it mating with other ducks and producing
more ducks; what do you think it might be?

"The planning of the attacks was technically and organizationally
a master achievement. To hijack four huge airplanes within a few
minutes and within one hour, to drive them into their targets,
with complicated flight maneuvers! This is unthinkable, without
years-long support from secret apparatuses of the state and industry."

- The Hon. Andreas von Buelow, PhD, Former Minister of Research
and Technology, West Germany, and former State Secretary of the
Federal Ministry of Defense.

Member of Bundestag (Parliament) 1969 - 1994.

Www.PatriotsQuestion911.com

Demand a new investigation.

Stand up. Be counted.

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com
Al Dykes
2007-08-14 23:31:43 UTC
Post by Mandra
Dov Zakheim and the Missing Trillions
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com
Monday, August 6
What is the most outrageous piece of news that isn't being discussed?
I would venture to say it is the strange tale of Dov Zakheim and
the missing trillions. I hear all kinds of numbers. I hear 2.3
trillion from Rumsfield and I hear about one trillion that Zakheim
The money isn't "missing", they just can't account for how much the
spent on which activities. Nobody says the money was stolen.

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made
almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an
attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said
in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those
changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of
mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's
attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of
computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll
and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers
up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of
what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional
officials said.
--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Mandra
2007-08-15 04:24:30 UTC
Post by Al Dykes
Post by Mandra
Dov Zakheim and the Missing Trillions
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com
Monday, August 6
What is the most outrageous piece of news that isn't being discussed?
I would venture to say it is the strange tale of Dov Zakheim and
the missing trillions. I hear all kinds of numbers. I hear 2.3
trillion from Rumsfield and I hear about one trillion that Zakheim
The money isn't "missing", they just can't account for how much the
spent on which activities. Nobody says the money was stolen.
You gotta be a smartass to say something like that. If they can't account
for 2.3
trillion dollars what do you think happened to the money, I guess the dog
eat it
or the computers is hiding it..

from CBS News
Rumsfeld Sept 10, 2001: The Pentagon cannot account for $2.3 TRILLION
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

CBS video

On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on
foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon
bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day - Sept. 11-- the world changed and
in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have
been forgotten.

Just last week President Bush announced, "my 2003 budget calls for more than
$48 billion in new defense spending."

More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports,
while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of
what it spends.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,"
Rumsfeld admitted.

$2.3 trillion - that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. To
understand how the Pentagon can lose track of trillions, consider the case
of one military accountant who tried to find out what happened to a mere
$300 million.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim
Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

Minnery, a former Marine turned whistle-blower, is risking his job by
speaking out for the first time about the millions he noticed were missing
from one defense agency's balance sheets. Minnery tried to follow the money
trail, even crisscrossing the country looking for records.

"The director looked at me and said 'Why do you care about this stuff?' It
took me aback, you know? My supervisor asking me why I care about doing a
good job," said Minnery.

He was reassigned and says officials then covered up the problem by just
writing it off.

"They have to cover it up," he said. "That's where the corruption comes in.
They have to cover up the fact that they can't do the job."

The Pentagon's Inspector General "partially substantiated" several of
Minnery's allegations but could not prove officials tried "to manipulate the
financial statements."

Twenty years ago, Department of Defense Analyst Franklin C. Spinney made
headlines exposing what he calls the "accounting games." He's still there,
and although he does not speak for the Pentagon, he believes the problem has
gotten worse.

"Those numbers are pie in the sky. The books are cooked routinely year after
year," he said.

Another critic of Pentagon waste, Retired Vice Admiral Jack Shanahan,
commanded the Navy's 2nd Fleet the first time Donald Rumsfeld served as
Defense Secretary, in 1976.

In his opinion, "With good financial oversight we could find $48 billion in
loose change in that building, without having to hit the taxpayers."

more info here
http://www.whereisthemoney.org/

<snip BS>
Al Dykes
2007-08-15 12:44:44 UTC
Post by Mandra
CBS video http://youtu.be/oj1rT4bszWg
On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on
foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon
bureaucracy," he said.
Nowhere does he say that "2.3 trillion" is missing, whish is how
you titled this Usenet post.
--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Mandra
2007-08-16 20:02:14 UTC
Post by Al Dykes
Post by Mandra
Post by Al Dykes
Post by Mandra
[...]
Here is what the Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said as reported by
CBS News
"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,"
Rumsfeld admitted.

The money went in and then vanished. No record as to what it has been spent
on, that means missing.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml
Al Dykes
2007-08-17 18:39:46 UTC
Post by Mandra
Post by Mandra
Post by Al Dykes
Post by Mandra
[...]
Nope. It could have all been spent on exactly what it was meant for.
--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Mandra
2007-08-20 05:43:36 UTC
Post by Al Dykes
Post by Mandra
Post by Mandra
Post by Al Dykes
Post by Mandra
[...]
Then there wouildn't be a problem, you just have to proove it. The things
that you were
supposed to buy, do you have them ? Where are they ? If you can't find them
then show
me where are the money ? It's that simple, 2.3 Trillion is a loooot of
money.

Worse than Enron, worse than WorldCom: The Pentagon
http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2002/09/17/pentagon/index.html